This privacy notice applies to personal and other information collected on the NZ Legislation: Disclosures website, disclosure.legislation.govt.nz.
You may search, browse, and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information.
Statistical information and cookies
- the screen resolution of your PC
- the type of browser you use
- the type of operating system you have
- the date and time you access our site
- the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded
- the internet address from which you accessed our site
- the search terms you used to find content on our website
- the last site you visited before you accessed this website.
This information may be shared with our contractors and providers to assist them to help us administer or improve the site. It is not used to collect personal information or to identify any individuals. The site does not use Google Analytics Advertising Features.
Google may also use the information it collects, and may transfer it to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. For more information about how Google may use this information and how you can control the information shared with Google by your web browser please see https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
If you provide personal information
If you have concerns about website statistical information and cookies, please contact the Parliamentary Counsel Office.